Apex Legends Mobile has just been launched as a beta in selected regions. If you are a true Apex fan and excited to know that what all characters (legends/heroes) will be available in the game, then you have come to the right place. We will share the list of all available characters in Apex Legends Mobile with you in this post.
Apex Legends Mobile characters
If you like to hunt down your enemies, then Bloodhound is the best character for you. Its passive allows you to track enemies easily, and its tactical allows you to find the exact location of enemies, giving you an upper hand when jumping into the action.
- Passive Ability: Tracker – Foes leave behind clues for you to find.
- Tactical Ability: Eye of the Allfather – Briefly reveals enemies, traps, and clues through all structures in front of you.
- Ultimate Ability: Beast of the Hunt – Transform into the ultimate hunter. Enhances your senses, allowing you to see cold tracks and move faster. Knowdowns extends duration.
Gibraltar is literally a tank. It can take a lot of damage. Whether it’s about taking a fight in the open or holding your ground, Gibraltar is got you covered.
- Passive Ability: Gun Shield – Aiming down sights deploys a gun shield that blocks incoming fire.
- Tactical Ability: Dome of Protection – Blocks attacks for 18 seconds. Healing items are used 25% faster within the dome.
- Ultimate Ability: Defensive Bombardment – Call in a concentrated mortar strike on a position you mark with a smoke.
Having Lifeline means you don’t have to worry about reviving your teammates as it’s passive does the job for you. If you play as a support in your team, then Lifeline is actually a pretty good option. Just make sure you are not the first one in your team to be taken out by the enemy.
- Passive Ability: Combat Revive – Deploy D.O.C to revive teammates. D.O.C will deploy a shield and revive your teammate, leaving you free to defend. Find extra supplies inside blue supply bins.
- Tactical Ability: D.O.C Heal Drone – The Drone of Compassion [DOC] automatically heals those near it over time.
- Ultimate Ability: Call in a droppod full of high quality defensive gear.
Wraith requires a bit of skill and experience to use it properly. So don’t expect good results as soon as you start using it. But it’s one of the best (if not the best) character in Apex Legends Mobile. Wraith’s tactical is pretty useful to flank and take down enemies from behind.
- Passive Ability: Voices from the Void – You hear a voice when danger approaches. As far as you can tell, it’s on your side.
- Tactical Ability: Into the Void – Reposition quickly through the safety of the ‘Void’ space, avoiding all damage.
- Ultimate Ability: Dimensional Rift – Link 2 locations with portals for 60 seconds.
Want a mix of both Aggressive and defensive traits in a character? Then ‘Bangalore’ is the one for you. You can use Bangalore alongside Bloodhound to get the best results. Use Bangalore’s tactical to smoke out the area and then use Bloodhound’s tactical so that your team can see through the smoke. And you know the rest. Just shoot and take down the enemy team while they are wondering what’s happening.
- Passive Ability: Double Time – Taking fire while sprinting makes your move faster for a brief time.
- Tactical Ability: Smoke Launcher – Fire a high velocity smoke canister that explodes into a wall of smoke on impact.
- Ultimate Ability: Rolling Thunder – Call in an artillery strike that slowly creeps across the landscape.
Another good tank option. If I be honest, GIBRALTAR is a better option, but if you are bored with it or want to try something new, you can use Caustic. The tactical ability can be used to make some sick moves in the game.
- Passive Ability: Nox Vision – You gain threat vision on enemies moving through your gas.
- Tactical Ability: Nox Gast Trap – Place up to 6 canisters that release deadly Nox gas when shot or triggered by enemies.
- Ultimate Ability: Nox Gas Grenade – Blanket a large area in Nox gas.
Octane is not amongst the best but still is my favorite character in Apex Legends Mobile. It’s fun and super simple to play with. You don’t really need any experience with this character. If you like to run around quickly, flank, then give Octane a try. It’s pretty good at it.
- Passive Ability: Swift Mend – While not taking damage, you restore health over time.
- Tactical Ability: Stim – Move 30% faster for 6 seconds. Costs Health to use. Reduces declaration while active.
- Ultimate Ability: Launch Pad – Deployable jump pad that catapults users through the air.
Are you a defensive player? Then use Wattson character in Apex Legends Mobile. Caustic is a support character that is probably the best if you want to hold a building. Its traps can give you a massive advantage when an enemy team is pushing in your building.
- Passive Ability: Spark of Genius – Ultimate accelerants fully charge your ultimate. Standing near interceptions Pylons boosts your tactical recharge rate.
- Tactical Ability: Perimeter Security – Create electrified fences by connecting nodes. Fences damage and slow down the enemies.
- Ultimate Ability: Interception Pylon – Place an electrified pylon that destroys incoming ordnance and repairs damaged shields.
So that is the list of all characters in Apex Legends Mobile. EA and Respawn have already confirmed that more characters such as Crypto, Fuse, Pathfinder will be added to the game in future updates. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest Apex Legends Mobile gaming news and updates.