The second beta of Apex Legends Mobile is now live, and selected players from India and the Philippines have been given access to the game. But if you are not one of those lucky ones, then don’t worry because, just like last time, we have got a working way to download and play the Apex Legends Mobile beta. It’s simply by downloading a modified APK of the game and the OBB file, and you are good to go.
Apex Legends Mobile APK + OBB File
Note: Download the APK and OBB from the above-mentioned link only as it is a modified APK. If you download the normal APK from any other 3rd party appstore, it will show google license key error.
Here is how to run Apex Legends Mobile on your device
Once you have download the APK and OBB file, then use a VPN and connect to INDIA server and then follow the below-mentioned steps to run Apex Legends Mobile on your device:
- Once the APK is downloaded, install and open it.
- As soon as you open the app, it will show ‘OBB not found.’
- Now close the app.
- Go to your Downloads and copy the OBB file that we downloaded earlier. It would be named ‘main.18.com.ea.gp.apexlegendsmobilefps.obb.’
- Now go to your phone’s internal storage > Android > obb > and paste the copied OBB file inside the folder named ‘com.ea.gp.apexlegendsmobilefps‘
- That’s it! Now open the Apex Legends Mobile app and enjoy playing.
Note: (A) During the log-in options, choose either Guest or EA account. Do not choose Google Play. (B) If you are getting a black screen while running the app, it means your device is currently not supported in the beta. Make sure to check out the minimum device requirement to run Apex Legends Mobile.