We have been waiting for Apex Legends Mobile for multiple years, and today when the beta version of the game was released, we were left heartbroken as the game was not available only on any of our devices. Since morning we have been trying different methods to run the game, and finally, we succeeded. We are pretty sure that thousands of players like us have been struggling to download and play the Apex Legends mobile beta version. So here is a complete guide on how to do it. It’s a bit technical so leave everything and focus.
How to download Apex Legends Mobile Beta
- Download the modified APK and OBB file of Apex Legends Mobile from the link. (Alternate Download link)
- Once the APK is downloaded, install and open it.
- As soon as you open the app, it will show ‘google playstore verification error.’
- Now close the app.
- Go to your Downloads and copy the OBB file that we downloaded earlier. It would be named ‘main.17.com.ea.gp.apexlegendsmobilefps.obb.’
- Now go to your phone’s internal storage > Android > obb > and paste the copied OBB file inside the folder named ‘com.ea.gp.apexlegendsmobilefps‘
- That’s it! Now open the Apex Legends Mobile app and enjoy playing.
Note: If you are residing outside India, please make sure you are connected to the Indian server using a VPN when you are doing these steps, or it won’t work.
Minimum Requirements to play Apex Legends Mobile
By following the steps mentioned above, you can bypass the restriction placed by EA and enjoy playing Apex Legends Mobile beta. However, if your device does not meet the minimum requirement to play Apex Legends Mobile, it will show a compatibility error as soon as you try to run the app. So check the minimum device requirements of the app, before taking all the trouble.
It took us over 8 hours to find a working solution to download and run Apex Legends Mobile Beta from anywhere in the world. Unlike other websites, we value our visitors’ experience, and we only publish methods that actually work. So please consider sharing this post with your friends. Thank you, and have fun playing.
Update 29th April – The Beta is now full. EA is not allowing new players to enter the game. So it’s not worth downloading the Apex Legends Mobile beta now as you anyway, won’t be able to enter the game. Make sure to follow us on Twitter, and we will let you know when the game starts allowing more players.